Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 3, 2000: Four Walls Falling, Rain On the Parade, Strike Anywhere, No Justice, American Nightmare @ St. Andrew's Church, College Park, MD

Definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen. Somehow the Malfunction crew got Four Walls Falling to do this one time reunion show and it was a blast. I got into them just after they broke up so I never got to see them when they were around. They killed it. I've got an OK 8mm video from this show if anyone would be into digitizing it. I definitely remember AN doing the Op Ivy cover at this show. No Justice were a fabulous mess as usual. The venue was a bit large to really revel in the chaos of a typical NJ show, but Timmy made the best of it and managed to throw himself around with the usual abandon. Strike Anywhere were still a pretty new band but I think Chorus of One might have been out at this point so kids were definitely into them. Linas Garsys made the flyer.

No comments: