Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 16, 2000: Atari, Head On, What Lies Ahead, Looks Like Rain, the Chase, Society at Stake @ Sushi Cafe, Baltimore, MD

I wanna say Andy Norton put this show together, but I'm not positive. Can't remember who lookitt@hotmail.com was. I don't remember much about this show, which is a shame, cuz Atari were one of my favorites of the late 90s youth crew revival bands. Super simple, but super fun. Head On were from Rochester and featured members that went on to play in The Disaster, Not Sorry, Bad Business, and many others. Looks Like Rain played a bunch of shows with those guys, the most fun being a weekend with them and Gamewinner that took the highway food fight game to unprecedented levels. The Chase and What Lies Ahead were some solid MD bands from this era. I can't remember who was in Society at Stake, but I wanna say it was Andy Norton and some of the Laurel / Columbia kids.

No comments: