Wednesday, May 2, 2018

March 26, 2000: Reinforce, De Nada, What Lies Ahead, Scream for Change, Looks Like Rain @ Sushi Cafe, Baltimore, MD



OK, we've wrapped up the series of (mostly) Chop Shop posters created by Damon Pieri and now we're jumping up a year and getting back into the recovered Looks Like Rain flyers. Here's a bunch of flyers for a show at the Sushi Cafe. If I remember correctly, Reinforce cancelled this show and it ended up as an all locals show. I know I have a handful of pictures from this show that I'll have to dig up. Pretty sure this was the show where a random guy from the neighborhood came in and started moshing with everyone during De Nada's set. This is the first appearance of Scream for Change on a flyer in this blog. The honorable Andy Norton played in that band, long before his stints in Desperate Measures, Champion, or Praise. I'm not sure who made the top flyer or the third one. I made the second one, and John Bachman made the fourth one.

No comments: