Saturday, March 31, 2018

March 18, 2000: Looks Like Rain, Late Start, Splitsecond, Mountain Oyster Cult @ unknown, Westminster, MD

If I remember this show correctly, it was in an old barn that had been converted into a studio on a farm in Westminster, MD. I'm going to need Gus Bowman to corroborate that. I tried to find it on Google Maps, but it looks like it's a golf course now. I also have a memory that Late Start was a pop-punk band from Ohio that also featured JT Woodruff who played in Eyes Upon Separation and would go on to form Hawthorne Heights. No recollection on who Splitsecond were, but the name sounds like a ska band. I remember that Mountain Oyster Cult featured members of Ironboss, though I don't remember who. No idea who booked this. I think I met my friend Kim McCready at this show.

No comments: