Friday, July 29, 2011

July 13, 2000: Kill Your Idols, Life's Halt, No Reply, Last In Line, A Poor Excuse @ 4040, Philadelphia, PA

The following day I headed up to Philly to catch this show. This one was a blast. With the exception of A Poor Excuse, who were decent, every band on this show was a favorite of mine at the time. I was not let down in the least. Every band killed it. Life's Halt and No Reply had some of the most high-energy sets I've ever seen. Great show. Robby Redcheeks put it together. For those unaware, No Reply featured Dave from Suicide File on vocals. Not sure if the other dudes went on to do anything else. I believe someone from Life's Halt plays in Broken Patterns now, but don't quote me on that. If you're into fast, thrashy hardcore and you're unfamiliar with any of these bands, do yourself a favor and check 'em out. All quality.

No comments: